Experience Hwange Like Never Before
The historic Hwange National Park is world-renowned for its exceptional wilderness areas, beautiful landscapes and abundant wildlife. Our camps, Deteema Springs and Verney’s are situated in the north and southeastern corner respectively and exude the authentic African safari experience. Enjoy game drives, savour close encounters with Africa’s most sought-after species and spend hours stargazing under the gentle glow of the moon at both of our amazing camps, each with its own character and charm.
Discover Hwange National Park and our eco-luxury safari camps, Deteema Springs and Verney's Camp, with our newest offer in partnership with MackAir.
Fly For Free To Our Camps In Hwange
Visiting both Deteema Springs and Verney’s Camp just got easier with our free-flight offer. We have partnered with MackAir so that you can fly free to each of these camps and enjoy more of Hwange. View this incredible fly-in offer here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Spend a minimum of 2 nights at each camp (Deteema Springs & Verney’s Camp) to redeem this offer.
- The free flights included are from Victoria Falls Airport to Robins airstrip for Deteema Springs or vice versa and Manga airstrip to Victoria Falls Airport from Verney’s Camp or vice versa.
- A complimentary 4-hour inter-camp road transfer through the park is included with a picnic lunch stop-off.
- Only applicable to full paying guests.
- Children between 6 and 11 years are welcome but are required to pay the full adult rate.
- This offer excludes US$ 15.00 per person payable in cash on departure from Victoria Falls Airport.
Our Camps in Hwange National Park
With Deteema Spings in the north and Verney’s Camp in the southeastern corner, spend your days traversing the park. Keep your eyes out for the enigmatic African wild dogs while adventuring on a walking safari, or enjoy some downtime at the pools in camp.