Activities at Machaba Camp include
GUESTS, NEED TO KNOW...
Because Botswana is a malaria area, precautions are recommended. The water in camp is safe to drink. Limited electricity is available in the rooms, however charging facilities are available for cameras and smaller electrical devices. Luggage restriction in smaller aircraft – 20kg per person soft bags.
Game drives – Game drives are conducted in the mornings and afternoon/evenings at camp. They usually last about three hours each and are conducted along the river systems and flood plains around the camp. The wildlife in the area is prolific and chances are good to see some of the larger predators, herds of elephant and buffalo and all the plains animals that occur here. Night drives are conducted in the early evening offering one a chance to see the smaller more nocturnal animals with spotlights.
M: 083 320 4860
- Morning & Evening Game Drives
- Year round water activities, with dug out canoes (mokoro) water level dependent.
- Walking (guide dependent)
- Game-viewing from the comfort of your own tent
- Relax at the pool, with wonderful views over the Khwai river
- Catch up on some reading, with our large selection of reading material
- Visits to the local community
- Spa Therapist – treatments include massages and facials done in guests rooms