- Machaba Camp is built on ground level and is wheelchair friendly. Tent 5 (Family Tent) has railings in the toilet.
- Because Botswana is a malaria area, precautions are recommended. All travellers coming from or going through countries which have been declared yellow fever infected areas must provide an international health certificate of vaccination for yellow fever upon arrival into Botswana.
- The water in camp is safe to drink.
- Machaba Camp has 220V plug points in all the tents which can be used to charge batteries and sleep apnoea machines, however, are not suitable for hairdryers and electric shavers.
- There is no wifi in the tents or main areas, wifi can be accessed near the office.
- No children under 12 allowed to participate in Mokoro and Game Walk activities.
- A maximum of 20kg of luggage per person is allowed for light aircraft flights, including hand luggage and camera equipment. Please ensure that all luggage is soft-sided. Only bags without wheels are permitted. Luggage dimensions should not exceed 25cm (10 inches) wide, 30cm (12 inches) high and 62 cm (24 inches) long.
- Passengers weighing between 110 – 120 kg (242 – 264 lbs.) please need to advise us when making a booking, so that we can in turn advise Mack Air for scheduling purposes. Passengers weighing over 120 kg (264 lbs.) will be expected to purchase an additional seat.
OUR NEW OKAVANGO DELTA CAMP
Gomoti Plains Camp
Opening June 2016
Please note: Images of camp are of Machaba Camp. Gomoti Plains will follow a similar style of accommodation as Machaba Camp